Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bon Appetit


My attempt at getting the baby to take her medicine: Greek blueberry yogurt + whipped cream + pancreatic enzymes. It almost looks good enough to eat!

While I'm on the subject, little one is thriving. She just turned a year old and has been remarkably healthy. An accomplishment that I take great pride in considering the challenges that have surfaced in the last year.

She's taking her first steps, has a pretty impressive vocabulary, and is the most social baby I've ever met. She's a very lucky girl with lots of people to love on her. Thanks everybody for being such a great support and for helping to create our little community.

I continue to strive for more balance and hope to reach that magical place soon. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

No comments: