Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Quantum Leap


Meet Aubrey June, born on July 14th after 14 hours of natural labor. She breaks my heart every time I look at her. I want to capture every moment.


Another heartbreaker: my husband of three years and partner going on fifteen. Marrying him was the single best decision I ever made. This experience has been up and down, bringing us closer than we've ever been, and challenging us in ways we've never imagined. I love love love you more than words can express.


Sweet pea and me in the backyard, stargazing. We've started a Flickr page for friends and family to access. We plan to post a photograph a day of little one for the first year of life, a sort of photographic diary, to document her growth. Contact us if you're interested in watching her grow.

1 comment:

Robin said...

awwww Eileen. I know what you mean about the heartbreak. Every time I look at Max I try to sear the picture of his face or the sound of his voice, or the way his hair smells onto my memory. Each moment is so fleeting but everlasting. You are a wonderful mother and Sean a wonderful father. How lucky she is to have you both!