Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Made for walking


I just invested in a pair of these babies by Frye. Perhaps the old age is getting to me but function is starting to override form in my life. No more compromising comfort for the sake of fashion. Sure the four inch numbers with the flesh slicing straps are sexy to a point but if you can't walk the two blocks from your car without breaking your ankle, it's time to reevaluate. So far, these are the most comfortable boots I've owned. Check out their website for more selection.

2 comments:

Krystin said...

How tall is that heel - I think those might be too hard for me to walk in. I've practically moved on to orthopedics.

Robin said...

Those boots are HOT! I love my Frye boots - they are so well made and over time they completely conform to your feet. Those ones you got sure don't look like "comfort" shoes!